1. OFFICIAL RULES. The following are the official rules (“Rules”) for the #JustFabDelivery Photo Contest (“Contest”). In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Rules. You agree that submission of an entry form and/or participation in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by Just Fabulous, Inc. (“Sponsor”), a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 2301 Rosecrans Ave., 5th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245.
3. ENTRY & ELIGIBILITY. To enter the Contest, follow the directions on Sponsor’s Facebook application located at http://bit.ly/1jM3H4G (“Entry”). One entry per person. Entries that are lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or altered for any reason, including hardware, software, browser or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility will be ineligible. Only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding APO residents), the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older may enter and participate in the Contest, except employees, agents, or representatives of Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or members of their immediate family.
4. CONTEST. The Entry submission period to the Contest begins at 8:00 A.M. Pacific Time (“PT”) on April 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 P.M. PT on April 30, 2014. The winners will be notified by email. If the winning Entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the Prize, or if the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours from 11:59 P.M. PT on May 2, an alternate winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If there is no winner by the 8th day after the Contest end, no further winners will be chosen. The winner will be announced on the Facebook application: http://bit.ly/1jM3H4G.
If the potential prize winner is a resident of Canada, he or she will be required to correctly answer a skill-based test question within a limited time-period, to be administered via email, in order to be eligible to receive his or her prize. Not providing the answer within the required time period, providing an incorrect or incomplete answer or noncompliance with the terms of administration of the test question will result in disqualification of the potential winner and an alternate winner being selected.
5. JUDGING. The JustFab Social Media Department staff will constitute the panel of judges. Upon the close of the entry period, the panel will review all entries and hold a vote to choose the Grand Prize Winner. In the event of a tie, the entry with this highest score in the creative use of JustFab’s logo or product in the photograph category will be selected as the winner. Decisions of the panel are final. The panel will evaluate each entry and judge the following three (2) criteria in determining the Grand Prize Winner: (1) the overall quality of the photograph’s focus, composition and development (50%), (2) creative use of JustFab’s logo or product in the photograph (50%). No purchase is necessary to enter the contest, therefore in judging the second criteria no advantage will be given to entrants who use an actual JustFab product.
6. PRIZES. One (1) grand prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will win eight (8) credits to JustFab.com. Limit one (1) Prize per Winner. All results and decisions of the random drawing are final and binding in all respects. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $319.60. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Taxes related to the Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7. GENERAL. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of California, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering and participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. Sponsor will reject and delete any Entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal or deceptive and will disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process, the operation of the Contest, or is otherwise in violation of the Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion or failure of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest at any time, in its sole discretion, if the Contest is not capable of completion as planned, including without limitation, the lack of Entry submissions, incomplete Entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, without notice. Upon cancellation or termination of the Contest for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Contest, you represent and warrant that (i) your Entry is original and that you are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entry, or you have obtained the necessary permission to include the Entry in the Contest, and that you have the right and authority to submit the Entry in the Contest; (ii) your Entry does not violate any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; and (iii) you are otherwise not in violation of any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Contest, you agree and hereby grant Sponsor and its affiliates permission to use, copy, modify, publish, and/or reproduce your Entry, including but not limited to your name, likeness, image, story and photos, for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes, in any form of media anywhere in the world, without further compensation to you. You also agree to participate in any marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity activity related to the Contest.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PROCEEDINGS, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND EXPENSES FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED, BASED UPON, OR ARISING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR ANY PART OF THE PRIZE, ENTERING THE CONTEST, PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY OR EVENT.
In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a winner or entrant for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, statutory or any other theory of liability arising from or related to the Contest, or any aspect of winner’s or entrant’s participation in or termination from the Contest as provided herein, even if Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a winner or entrant for any amount with respect to winner’s or entrant’s participation in or disqualification from the Contest, or from the termination or cancellation of the Contest. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or related to the Contest are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
If any section, provision, term or clause shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.
When you register as an entrant in the contest your name, email address, address, and photograph will be collected. Once a Grand Prize Winner is chosen, the Grand Prize Winner’s first and last name, along with their photo will be publicly shared and displayed on JustFab’s Facebook page, JustFab’s website, and other promotional materials. The Grand Prize Winner’s name will also be shared with any inquiring parties.
9. FACEBOOK DISCLOSURE.You are providing your information to JustFab and not to Facebook.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.