1. OFFICIAL RULES. The following are the official rules (“Rules”) for the JustFab Date Confessions Contest (“Contest”). In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Rules. You agree that submission of an entry form and/or participation in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by Just Fabulous, Inc. (“Sponsor”), a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 2301 Rosecrans Ave., 5th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. CTMG is not a sponsor of this Contest and is not responsible for the collection, submission, or processing of entries, the administration of the Contest, or the selection of winners.
3. ENTRY & ELIGIBILITY. To enter the Contest, individuals must go to the JustFab Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/justfab (“Contest Site”), ‘like’ the JustFab and “About Last Night” Facebook pages, and submit their best date night stories (“Story”) based on the theme of the of the upcoming theatrical release of About Last Night. Each such eligible individual submitting an eligible Story shall be herein referred to as an “Entrant” and the submitted Story, the “Entry.” One Entry per person. Entries that are lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or altered for any reason, including hardware, software, browser or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility will be ineligible. Only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding APO residents), the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older may enter and participate in the Contest, except employees, agents, or representatives of Sponsor, Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. (“CTMG”) or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or members of their immediate family.
4. CONTEST. The Entry submission period to the Contest begins at 10:00 A.M. Pacific Time (“PT”) on February 7, 2014 and ends at 11:59 P.M. PT on February 18, 2014 (“Contest Period”). The winner (“Prize Winner”) will be notified by email. If the winning Entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the grand prize, or if the Prize Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours from 11:59 P.M. PT on February 18, 2014, an alternate Prize Winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If there is no winner by the 8th day after the Contest end, no further winners will be chosen. The Prize Winner will be announced on the Facebook application: https://www.facebook.com/justfab .
If the potential Prize Winner is a resident of Canada, he or she will be required to correctly answer a skill-based test question within a limited time-period, to be administered via email, in order to be eligible to receive his or her prize. Not providing the answer within the required time period, providing an incorrect or incomplete answer or noncompliance with the terms of administration of the test question will result in disqualification of the potential winner and an alternate winner being selected.
5. JUDGING.. Upon the close of the Contest Period the Top 26 Entries with the most votes will be judged by a “Judging Panel” made up of representatives of Sponsor, in accordance with the following judging criteria (the “Judging Criteria”): Decisions of the panel are final. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
#1. Originality: 0-30 points
#2. Humor: 0-30 points
6. PRIZES. Grand Prize: One Entrant will be deemed the grand prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) and will win: (i) one (1) private hometown screening of About Last Night (“Picture”) for up to 100 guests at a movie theater near the Prize Winner’s primary residence; and, (ii) five (5) JustFab credits (collectively the “Grand Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is Two Thousand One Hundred Ninety-Nine Dollars and Seventy-Five Cents ($2,199.75). Runner Ups: The remaining twenty- five (25) finalists will be runner ups (“Runner Ups”) and will each win one (1) pair of movie tickets to see the Picture (“Runner Up Prizes”). The ARV of the each Runner Up prize is Twenty dollars ($20.00). Limit one (1) prize per winner. All results and decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. The Grand Prize and the Runner Up Prizes shall collectively be referred to as the “Prizes”. The Prizes are not transferable or redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value of the Prizes will not be awarded and any difference will not be refunded.
If Sponsor deems the conduct or behavior of the Grand Prize Winner or their guests to be in violation of these Rules or has placed the Sponsor, CTMG, or the theatre in an embarrassing or compromising situation, Sponsor in its sole discretion, shall have the right to immediately cancel all events and prizes related to such Grand Prize, including but not limited to any and all reservations and activities, and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such Grand Prize Winner or their guest in connection with the Contest and the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner must obey local laws and theatre guidelines.
7. GENERAL. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of California, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering and participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. The Sponsor will reject and delete any Entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal or deceptive and will disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the Entry process, the operation of the Contest, or is otherwise in violation of the Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right to verify the accuracy of any and all information provided in connection with this Contest, and to otherwise investigate the eligibility of any Entrant. A potential winner’s right to receive the Grand Prize shall be subject to such investigation and verification by Sponsor. Neither the Sponsor, CTMG or any Contest administrator, and its and their parents, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Promoter Parties”) are responsible for electronic transmission errors, which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any Entry. The Promoter Parties are not responsible for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion or failure of any kind. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including without limitation, by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
By submitting an entry form and/or participating in the Contest, you represent and warrant that (i) your Entry is original and that you are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entry, or you have obtained the necessary permission to include the Entry in the Contest, and that you have the right and authority to submit the Entry in the Contest; (ii) your Entry is an accurate and truthful depiction/portrayal of yourself; (iii) story submitted with your Entry has not been altered, and/or distorted in any way whatsoever; (iv) stories submitted as part of your Entry do not violate any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; and (v) you are otherwise not in violation of any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Contest, you agree and hereby grant the Promoter Parties an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide and perpetual right to use, copy, modify, publish, and/or reproduce your Entry, including but not limited to your name, likeness, and story, for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes, in any form of media anywhere in the world, without further compensation to you. You also agree to participate in any marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity activity related to the Contest. You agree to provide affidavits to Sponsor upon request for the purpose of complying with legal.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoter Parties and related entities, units and sponsors, divisions and prize suppliers and all entities involved in the production, sponsorship and/or promotion of the prize, or any part thereof, including, without limitation, any applicable or respective advertising and promotion agencies, and the officers, directors, employees, licensees, agents and assignees of each aforementioned party at all times from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, liabilities, damages, proceedings, costs (including attorneys’ fees) and expenses for any injury, damage or loss caused or claimed to be caused, based upon, or arising from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or any part of Prizes, entering the Contest, participation in the Contest, or participation in any of the Prizes related activity or event.
In no event shall any Promoter Party be liable to a winner or Entrant for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, statutory or any other theory of liability arising from or related to the Contest, or any aspect of winner’s or Entrant’s participation in or termination from the Contest as provided herein, even if a Promoter Party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall a Promoter Party be liable to a winner or Entrant for any amount with respect to winner’s or Entrant’s participation in or disqualification from the Contest. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or related to the Contest are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
If any section, provision, term or clause shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.
When you register as an Entrant in the Contest, your name, email address, and country will be collected. Once a Grand Prize Winner is chosen, the Grand Prize Winner’s first and last name will be publicly shared and displayed on JustFab’s Facebook page, JustFab’s website, and other promotional materials. The Grand Prize Winner’s name will also be shared with any inquiring parties.
10. FACEBOOK DISCLOSURE. You are providing your information to JustFab and not to Facebook. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this Contest.