- OFFICIAL RULES. The following are the official rules (“Rules”) for the JustFab Facebook, Instagram and Twitter #BETCHESxJUSTFAB Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to these Rules. You agree that submission of an entry form and/or participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR.The Sweepstakes is sponsored by TechStyle, Inc. (f/k/a Just Fabulous, Inc.) (“Sponsor”), a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 800 Apollo Street, El Segundo, CA 90245.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the contiguous forty-eight (48) states of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, Sweepstake agencies, suppliers and members of their immediate families, are not eligible. Void in Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. For purposes of the Sweepstake, “immediate family” is defined as spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of whether they reside in the same household.
- Timing: The entry submission period of the Sweepstakes begins on October 3, 2016 at 8:00am Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends October 7, 2016 at 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) (“Sweepstake Period”).
- Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstake Period, follow the instructions on the JustFab Facebook page located at (Offerpop link to be provided). Entrants must make sure to fill out all required fields to complete the entry. Entrant agrees that by submitting an entry, entrant agrees to receive emails from Sponsor. Entrant may, at any time, unsubscribed to the emails sent from Sponsor. No more than one (1) person can enter using the same email address. One (1) entry (“Entry”) per person. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Entry Errors: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if online service or equipment is interrupted including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, Web site, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections, (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or the failure to capture any such information, or (6) printing or typographical errors.
- PRIZES. The following “Prize” is being awarded in this Sweepstakes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will win an all-expenses paid trip to Los Angeles, at unspecified date within 6-months of Sweepstakes Period, which shall include (i) one (1) round trip economy ticket for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) round trip economy ticket for a guest of the Grand Prize winner on an airline selected by Sponsor, provided the Grand Prize Winner lives at least 200 miles away from Los Angeles, CA (In the event the Grand Prize Winner lives within 200 miles of Los Angeles, California, alternate transportation shall be provided), (ii) two (2) two nights’ accommodation (single room, double occupancy) at a hotel selected by Sponsor: (iii) stipend of Two Hundred Dollars ($200): (iv) transportation to and from the hotel from (a) airport, (b) and to and from the JustFab Betches event (“Trip”). All results and decisions of the random drawing are final and binding in all respects. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. All results and decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. The Trip must be taken on the dates specified by Sponsor, according to Sponsor’s directions and choice of flight, hotel and activities. As part of the Prize, the Prize Winner may be photographed and/or videotaped and Prize Winner agrees to execute the Sponsor’s standard release form in connection therewith. Prize Winner must participate in all events planned by Sponsor during the Trip. If, at any time during the Trip, Sponsor deems the conduct or behavior of the Prize Winner or their guest to be in violation of these Rules or has placed the Sponsor in an embarrassing or compromising situation, Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to immediately cancel all events and prizes related to such Prize and the Trip, including but not limited to any and all accommodations, reservations and activities, and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such Prize Winner or their guest in connection with the Sweepstakes, Prize and Trip. Prize Winner must obey local laws and lodging restrictions. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated herein, including but not limited to personal charges at hotel, security fees, baggage fees, transportation costs, taxes or other expenses or incidentals are the sole responsibility of Prize Winner and/or their guest. Travel restrictions, conditions and other limitations may apply. No insurance is provided as part of the Prize, and obtaining any insurance, such as but not limited to, travel insurance, health, accident or medical insurance, and property loss or damage insurance is the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner and their guest. Sponsor will not be liable for any missed opportunities or expenses incurred by Prize Winner and/or their guest as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. The Prize Winner will be required to provide a current valid major credit card at time of hotel check-in to cover incidentals, and any and all costs, fees, and expenses not expressly provided for as stated in the Prize description above. Once a Prize Winner’s guest is determined, that guest cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason. The approximate value of Prize is up to one thousand five hundred dollars ($3,000.00). Limit one (1) prize per winner. All results and decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Any difference between the approximate value and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded and any difference will not be refunded. Taxes related to the Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Prize WinnerObligations: Winner must participate in all events planned by Sponsor during the Trip. If, at any time during the Trip, Sponsor deems the conduct or behavior of the Winner or their guest to be in violation of these Rules or has placed the Sponsor in an embarrassing or compromising situation, Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to immediately cancel all events and prizes related to such Prize and the Trip, including but not limited to any and all accommodations, reservations and activities, and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such Prize Winner or their guest in connection with the Sweepstakes, Prize and Trip. Winner must obey local laws and lodging restrictions. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated herein, including but not limited to personal charges at hotel, security fees, baggage fees, transportation costs, taxes or other expenses or incidentals are the sole responsibility of Winner and/or their guest.
- Prize Winner’s Guest Obligations: Prize Winner’s guest must be at least eighteen (18) years old as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the Prize Winner. Prize Winner’s guest must execute a liability/publicity release prior to travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and other limitations may apply. Once a Prize Winner’s guest is determined, that guest cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
- Selection of Winner: Sponsor will select one (1) Winner at random from the pool of Entrants. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. The Winner will be notified via email within 5 (Five) business days after the Sweepstake Period ends. Entrants are responsible for insuring that their Email Account information is up-to-date and accurate. Prize notices returned as undeliverable will result in the disqualification of the potential prize Winner and an alternate Winner will be selected. Sponsors decisions as to the random drawing are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner will have twenty-four (24) hours to respond and claim their Prize via E-mail message from firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Winner is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the Prize, or if the Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within the twenty-four (24) hours from 11:59pm PT on October 8th, 2016, an alternate Winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If there is no Winner by the 30th day after end of Sweepstakes, no further Winners will be chosen. Potential Winner may be required to show proof of identification, complete a 1099 form, and provide social security number in conjunction with Prize award/acceptance. The Grand Prize winner will be announced on the Facebook application ____insert offerpop link___.
- GENERAL.This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of California, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. Sponsor will reject and delete any Entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal or deceptive and will disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or is otherwise in violation of the Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors, which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion or failure of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time, in its sole discretion, if the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including without limitation, the lack of Entry submissions, incomplete Entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, without notice. Upon cancellation or termination of the Sweepstakes for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant that (i) your Entry is original and that you are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entry, or you have obtained the necessary permission to include the Entry in the Sweepstakes, and that you have the right and authority to submit the Entry in the Sweepstakes; (ii) your Entry does not violate any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; and (iii) you are otherwise not in violation of any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree and hereby grant Sponsor and its affiliates permission to use, copy, modify, publish, and/or reproduce your Entry, including but not limited to your name, likeness, image, story and photos, for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes, in any form of media anywhere in the world, without further compensation to you except where prohibited by law.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, WARNER BROS., MGM AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PROCEEDINGS, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND EXPENSES FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED, BASED UPON, OR ARISING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR ANY PART OF THE PRIZE, ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY OR EVENT.
In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a winner or entrant for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, statutory or any other theory of liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, or any aspect of winner’s or entrant’s participation in or termination from the Sweepstakes as provided herein, even if Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a winner or entrant for any amount with respect to winner’s or entrant’s participation in or disqualification from the Sweepstakes, or from the termination or cancellation of the Sweepstakes. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or related to the Sweepstakes are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
If any section, provision, term or clause shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.
- FACEBOOK DISCLOSURE: You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this Sweepstakes.
Liability: Entrant agrees that Sponsor and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and all their advertising agencies (the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever in connection with this Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sponsor, and each of their successors and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law of equity, including attorneys’ fees and/or experts fees and costs, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize.
When you register as an entrant in the Sweepstakes your name, email address and will be collected. Once a Prize Winner is chosen, the Prize Winner’s first and last name will be publicly shared and displayed on JustFab’s Facebook page, JustFab’s website, and other promotional materials. The Prize Winner’s name will also be shared with any inquiring parties.
// End of Official Rules //