OFFICIAL RULES: The following are the official rules (“Rules”) for the JustFab “10 Days of Giveaways” (“Contest”). In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Rules. You agree that submission of an entry form and/or participation in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Sponsor(s): The Contest is sponsored by JustFab, LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company with its principal place of business at 800 Apollo Street, El Segundo, CA 90245.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, Contest agencies, suppliers and members of their immediate families, are not eligible. Void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. For purposes of the Contest, “immediate family” is defined as spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of whether they reside in the same household.
4. Timing: The entry submission period of the Contest begins on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) to Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) (“Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Contest.
5. Entry: To enter the Contest, during the Contest Period, participants must: (i) follow @JustFabonline on Instagram; (ii) tag one friend in the comments section; and follow @ManeClubNYC on Instagram (collectively, an “Entry”). No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. One (1) winner (“Winner”) will be selected from the pool of entries. No more than one (1) person can enter using the same email address. Entrants may submit an unlimited number of Entries. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
6. Entry Errors: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if online service or equipment is interrupted including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, Web site, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections, (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or the failure to capture any such information, or (6) printing or typographical errors.
7. Prizes: The following “Prizes” are being awarded in this Contest: One (1) Winner will receive six stylers, six hair masks, a Mane Club bracelet, and three JustFab items for them and their tagged friend. The approximate value of the Prize is two hundred and ten dollars ($210.00 USD). Limit one (1) Prize per Winner. All results and decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. The Prize cannot be combined with any other offer. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Any difference between the approximate value and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded and any difference will not be refunded. Federal, state and local taxes related to the Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of Winner.
8. Selection of Winner: Sponsor will select one (1) Winner from the pool of entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the applicable Contest Period. The Winner will be notified via Instagram direct message within five (5) business days after the Contest Period ends. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that their account information is up-to-date and accurate. Prize notices returned as undeliverable will result in the disqualification of the potential Winner and an alternate Winner will be selected. Sponsor’s decisions as to the Winner selection are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond and claim their Prize via email. If the Winner is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the Prize, or if the Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within the forty-eight (48) hour time period, an alternate Winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If there is no Winner by the 30th day after end of Contest, no further Winners will be chosen. In the event of a dispute, the person to who the email account used to enter the Contest was registered will be deemed the winning Entrant. Potential Winner may be required to show proof of identification and a valid passport, complete a 1099 form, and provide social security number in conjunction with Prize award/acceptance. Winner is under no obligation to join the JustFab VIP Membership Program to redeem the Prize and may elect to checkout as a “pay as you go” customer.
9. GENERAL: If any section, provision, term or clause shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of California, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering and participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by Sponsor’s decision, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. Sponsor will reject and delete any Entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal or deceptive and will disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the Entry process, the operation of the Contest, is otherwise in violation of the Rules or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion or failure of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Contest at any time, in its sole discretion, if the Contest is not capable of completion as planned, including without limitation, the lack of Entry submissions, incomplete Entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may lock out any Entrant who, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. Upon cancellation or termination of the Contest for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Contest, you represent and warrant that (i) your Entry is original and that you are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entry, or you have obtained the necessary permission to include the Entry in the Contest, and that you have the right and authority to submit the Entry in the Contest; (ii) your Entry does not violate any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; and (iii) you are otherwise not in violation of any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Contest, you agree and hereby grant Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, successors and/or related entities (collectively herein “Sponsor Entities”) an absolute unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, and transferable license and permission to use, store, copy, modify, publish, distribute, copyright, broadcast, display, combine with other materials, edit, alter and/or reproduce your Entry, including but not limited to your name, handle, likeness, voice, image, video, story and photos (“User Content”), for any purpose, including but not limited to promotional, marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, and sale of JustFab’s products and/or publicity purposes, in any form of media anywhere in the world, including but not limited to its webpages, social media platforms, third party websites or materials, digital and physical owned channels and any and all mediums, without geographic or time limitation or further payment, compensation, notice or approval to you, except where prohibited by law. You also agree to participate in any marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity activity related to the Contest. You agree to provide affidavits to Sponsor Entities upon request for the purpose of complying with legal and/or broadcaster requirements concerning eligibility or the use of designs and/or testimonials in advertising.
10. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or the awarding of the Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in the State of California, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees, and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitations, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California Law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND EACH OF ITS RESPECTIVE PARENT, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PROCEEDINGS, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND EXPENSES FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED, BASED UPON, OR ARISING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR ANY PART OF THE PRIZE, ENTERING THE CONTEST, PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY OR EVENT.
ENTRANT FURTHER HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR FROM AND AGAINST, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE FOR, ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIMS FOR DEFAMATION OR INFRINGEMENT OF PUBLICITY, PRIVACY OR “MORAL” RIGHTS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DISTRIBUTION, DISPLAY AND/OR USE OF THE USER CONTENT, OR ARISING OUT OF OR RELTED TO ANY BREACH OF ANY OF THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a Winner or Entrant for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, statutory or any other theory of liability arising from or related to the Contest, or any aspect of Winner’s or Entrant’s participation in or termination from the Contest as provided herein, even if Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a Winner or Entrant for any amount with respect to Winner’s or Entrant’s participation in or disqualification from the Contest, or from the termination or cancellation of the Contest. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or related to the Contest are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
12. Liability: Entrant agrees that Sponsor and each of its respective parent, affiliates and subsidiaries and all its advertising and Contest agencies, as well as Instagram, Inc. (the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever in connection with this Contest. By entering the Contest, Entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Released Parties, and each of their successors and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including attorneys’ fees and/or experts fees and costs, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Contest and the acceptance and use or misuse of the Prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize.
14. INSTAGRAM DISCLOSURE: You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram, Inc. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Inc. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram, Inc. from any and all liability associated with this Contest.