As festival season approaches, many fashionistas get ready for a weekend filled with good vibes, amazing music & fashion. I want to make sure you’re prepared & ready to soak in the good tunes! So not to worry- take it from me, I’ll make sure your essentials aren’t forgotten. I’ve put together three head to toe looks just for you from our newest collection!
Casual Chic: (image above) Nothing says festival season more than a fringe bag such as Walker paired with our Megara gladiator sandals. This boho chic look is perfect for frolicking the vast fields and letting loose from stage to stage.
Edgy Rustic: Pair our Sleeveless Chambray Shirt with cutoff shorts for a classic day look. Add a lightweight cover-up such as the Parka Jacket for when the air cools down at night, you’ll be good to dance the night away. It’s all about the details so slip into the Tonnie sneakers & add the Paolo bucket bag to complete your chic look.
Glam: For those cooler days, jeans paired with a pretty white tank is your go-to outfit. Angie is the perfect chunky heeled sandal for this look.
Must-Have Items for The Concert:
1. Sunglasses: Keep those rays out of your eyes with a trendy pair of shades!
2. Lip Balm: Between all the dust and the wind blowing into your face, your lips are going to feel extra dry so make sure to give them some love with a fruity lip balm.
3. Hand Sanitizer: Pack antibacterial gel or wipes and USE them (enough said)!
4. Sunscreen: Be sure to pack water-proof sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher and re-apply every 3-4 hours to protect you from those killer rays!
5. Phone Charger: Having a charger on-hand will make life so much easier! #Selfie need i say more?!
Comment below & tell us which style you will rock during festival season!