November is National Healthy Skin Month! It’s time to give your skin a little extra TLC, especially your face. Prevent dry, itchy, and irritated skin this season by trying this moisturizing face mask. The best part is, you might already have all these ingredients at home! We promise you’ll love the after glow of your rejuvenated skin.
6 Fresh Rose Petals
2 Tbsp. Rosewater
1 Tbsp. Natural Yogurt
1 Tbsp. Honey
1. Place yogurt in a bowl & add warm honey.
2. Add rosewater.
3. Add crushed rose petals.
4. Mix all the ingredients together with a spoon.
Application: Apply a thick even layer to your face and leave on for 10 minutes. Next, rinse off with warm water. After rinsing, apply some rosewater to act as a toner.
• The rose face mask hydrates and tones
• Rose water restores radiance to all skin types
• Yogurt smooth’s skin
• Honey is naturally antibacterial & great for acne prevention
– Ashley M. (BA Intern)