Mother’s Day is this Sunday…have you made plans with your mother yet? No worries if you haven’t had a chance to plan! We have compiled 10 great outing ideas that you can do with your mom to show her how much she means to you. Plus, check out our gallery of thoughtful Mother’s Day eCards.
1) Day Spa Date: Treat your mom to a relaxing day at the spa or get mani & pedis!
2) Movie Date: With so many great blockbusters coming out this weekend, treat your mom to a movie date of her favorite genre.
3) Make the Guys Cook: Have the guys in your family cook for the moms in the family. Help plan a special meal that they can handle taking care of and enjoy being catered for the day with your mom!
4 ) DIY Project: Surprise your mom by redecorating a room in her house. Create a special zen den with colors and decor she is sure to love!
5) Take a Class: Sign up for a interactive class for you and your mom to enjoy together. Perhaps art, cooking, crafting, dance, or exercise.
6) Get Enlightened: Take a fun trip to a local museum that your mom may be interested in checking out. Pack a delicious lunch and enjoy together on the museum grounds.
7) Give Back To The Community: Sign up to volunteer at a local organization with your mom or make a donation in her name.
8) Road Trip: Take a surprise trip to a place where your mom grew up or to visit a family friend that she hasn’t seen in a very long time.
9) Game Day: Plan a fun afternoon playing interactive games with your family. Your mom will surely enjoy the laughs and togetherness you all will share.
10) Mommy’s Day Off: Offer to babysit for a new mother in your life. She will definitely appreciate and enjoy having some well deserved time off away from the kids!
If you are unable to plan an outing with your mom or will be away this Mother’s Day, why not send her a fun Mother’s Day e-card! Check out these great options that JustFab has created for you to use. Happy Mother’s Day!