If you usually choose conservative manicures, take a risk this month with animal-inspired nail art using PaintFab! Below are a few of the cutest nail designs you’ll see this month, brought to you by TrendyPolish.com.
- Paint your middle nail white and let dry completely.
- Using black draw the outline of the butterfly’s wings and body.
- Fill in the wings using Hard Coral and Fansy Pansy.
- Go over the outline if needed.
- Draw the butterfly’s antenna by making two curved lines and a dot at the end of both of them.
- Polish rest of your nails using Hard Coral and Fansy Pansy.
- Add a generous amount of top coat to seal in your design.
- Start by applying two coats of Gilty As Charged and let dry.
- Using a dotting tool/bobby pin make large circles using Positively Persimmon.
- Partially outline the large circles using black.
- In the empty spaces make spots and “C” shapes.
- Top coat your design!
Go to TrendyPolish.com to see more nail art!