Believe it or not, it’s the holidays – again – and the time for gift giving is right around the corner! While most of my shopping is done, if you’re like me, you’ll find that at the last minute there’s always something you’ve forgotten. Fear not, I have a solution at hand. Check out a few of my favorite styles that will look great stuffed in stockings, boxed under a tree – or on you! Yes, fabs, from the glitzy to the cozy, consider this my ultra chic 2013 Holiday Gift Giving Guide! It’s pure FABULOSITY!
- LINK TOGETHER (For the sophisticate): This time of year demands at least a hint of sparkle and this bracelet is a great go-to for dressier events. With serious high-shine, the pave and gold chain links are perfect for stacking or wearing solo with a sexy LBD!
- RETROSPECTIVE (For the trend-setter): There’s nothing more chic than a boxy clutch to really pull a whole look together. This textured, mirror style is edgy and elegant and looks great with anything from sleek skinnies to a cocktail dress.
- MONTANA (For the girl who wants to be cute AND cozy): Who said dressing for cooler weather means having to sacrifice style? Poppycock! These cozy, faux fur-lined boots are fresh and flirty, especially with the side button detail. Best of all, they’re just as cute as they are warm!
- BLACK TIE (For the statement-maker): An obvious choice for formal events, this glitzy stone stunner is just as fab for day wear, too! Trust me, from chiffon collars to plunging necklines, don’t be afraid to bring on the bling!
- JUSTFAB GIFT CARD: Can’t decide what to give? Leave it up to her! Give the gift of fab style!
For more great holiday style tips, be sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram at @OfficialKimora!