What better way to celebrate National Sunglasses Day than with warm weather and a chic pair of shades!? This must-have summer accessory protects your peepers from the sun’s rays, and can totally complete an outfit. When it comes to selecting the perfect-pair, choose a style that flatters your facial features from all angles. Read on to find the most flattering sunnies for your face shape.
Heart- This face shape is wider at the forehead and narrows at the jawline. A cat eye or wayfarer shape will accentuate your sweet features the best. Opt for styles like:
- Waikiki A classic wayfarer style in a rich hue that will brighten up your go-to summer outfit.
- Fiji A fresh pair of retro-inspired sunglasses made to show off your personality.
- Key Largo This flattering style has both cat eye and wayfarer elements. A dark grey pair is a great alternative to black frames.
Oval- You have balanced features and the most versatile face shape! Play up your fab features with angular frames. Try on:
- Maldives: A slick and iconic pair that is as lightweight as it is stylish!
- Monte Carlo Add fashion forward flair with this squared style.
- Waikiki A tortoiseshell wayfarer style is the epitome of cool summer style.
Round- Round faces are equal in width and length, and have fuller cheeks. Stick to angular frames that add definition to your pretty face. Pick up a pair like:
- Capri This alluring pair adds definition to both round and oval face shapes.
- St. Barts Hint at your stylish inclinations and elongate your face with these over-sized butterfly shades in plum.
- Zanzibar These angular frames compliment your features. Pair these black shades with your brightest outfits.
Square- This face shape is characterized by a broad forehead and defined, squared jawline. Go for styles that soften your gorgeous features, such as:
- Tobago Classic aviator frames were made for you face shape.
- Bora Bora Try a lux round shape like Bora Bora. The round lenses will spotlight your best features.
Grenada This chic pair of sunglasses will help soften your face. Go for a playful color like green.
What’s your signature sunglasses style?