It’s that time of year again; time to celebrate the arrival of a new year! As you prepare to toast to a fresh start, new goals and a new you, consider filling your champagne flute with these savory and celebratory concoctions. Read on for delicious New Year’s Eve champagne cocktail recipes.
Stir up delicious champagne cocktails with the following ingredients:
- Your favorite champagne
- Sugar cubes
- 2 strawberries
- 2oz Vodka
- 4oz stout beer or any other dark beer you prefer
(Note: listed ingredients are single serving recommendations)
Drink 1 is a classic champagne cocktail:
- Place 2 sugar cubes at the bottom of your flute
- Add 4 dashes of bitters to the glass
- Tip your glass (for minimal foam) and add your favorite chilled bubbly, about 8oz
Drink 2 is a vodka and strawberry cocktail:
- Chop up 2 strawberries
- Crush the strawberries at the bottom of your champagne flute or you may opt to puree in a blender
- Add in 2oz of your favorite vodka
- Tip your glass & pour 6oz of champagne to the rim
- Finish off with a strawberry slice on the rim of your glass
Drink 3 is a bold and unique twist to a champagne cocktail:
- Tip your glass & pour 4oz of stout beer
- Finish off with 4oz champagne to rim of the glass
Cheers to a happy and safe New Years Eve! May you celebrate in the company of your loved ones!
What is your favorite NYE cocktail?