Easter is over, which means spring is in full effect. So if you’ve been waiting to break out your strappy flat sandals and short skirts, you need not hesitate a moment longer! That being said, I know it can be a challenge to find the most flattering fit for your feet. We hear about it all the time from Fans on the Official JustFab Facebook Page. It can be almost as daunting as finding the perfect pair of jeans or a suitable swimsuit. But there’s no need to fret! I’ve got the solution to achieving a flawless fit just south of your ankles. Check out my tips for making another hot trend this season, two-strap flat sandals, feel fabulous.
HOW TO FIND THE MOST FLATTERING FIT
Which ankle and toe straps are right for me?
- If you have wide ankles, go for sandals with wide straps and big cool buckles (it’s all about proportion).
- If you have thin ankles, go for sandals with high ankle straps or dainty crisscross styles.
- If you have short toes, less is more. Choose styles with thin straight straps. They will elongate your little piggies.
- If you have long toes, keep them under wraps with knotted or wider bands.
HOW TO GET THE PERFECT FIT
1. To keep straps comfortable, use FABSoles Soft Strips. They will prevent buckles and embellishments from digging in. Cut and customize, then place them anywhere for invisible comfort. Or place the entire strip inside every strap. This will keep loose-fitting straps neatly in place.
2. To help absorb shock while pounding the pavement, place FABSoles 3/4 Cushions to add a layer of protection. These insoles absorb shock from the ball of the foot to the bottom of your heels. They also reduce calluses and lower back pain.
This post is the second in a series about keeping your spring sandals comfortable all season long. Tune in next Friday for the final edition.